Thursday, August 6, 2015

How to Share iTunes movie with Different Apple ID




"I can't download my Dad's TV Shows onto my iMac. What can I do?"
"I created a new Apple ID and use on my new MacBook and I can not download my previous purchases with old Apple ID?"
"Purchased some Disney movies for my kids, but now I am unable to download onto my kids' mac computer and get a message as below?"

This computer is already associated with an Apple ID. You can download past purchases on this computer with just one Apple ID every 90 days. This computer can be used with a different Apple ID in 88 days.
If you got error message above, then you encounter the same issue like many others because you are trying to download iTunes file with another Apple ID other than the one that already associated with the device. Apple takes this action aiming to prevent people stealing contents from others (at least in 90 days). But what can you do if you have multiple Apple IDs or you really want to share the purchased movie with the family?  
One way to work around is to remove DRM from your purchases with M4VGear DRM Media Converter. M4VGear supports removing DRM from both of your iTunes purchases and rentals so that you can move the paid TV shows and Movies from iTunes to another computer for sharing. Besides, you can backup iTunes videos to your external hard drive and play it with any video player you want. You can even copy iTunes M4V to any android or windows tablets without restrictions.

Key Features of M4VGear DRM Media Converter:

✔ Removes DRM from both iTunes Purchases and Rented movies;
✔ Exports high video and audio quality just the same as the original movie;
✔ 20X faster converting speed than other similar programs;
✔ Support batch conversion, and user-friendly.
✔ Keep Dolby 5.1 audio track and all multilingual subtitles & audio tracks.

What's Next?

System Requirements:
1. Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9 ,10.10 & 10.11
2. Windows OS XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
2. iTunes 11 or later. (Latest version of iTunes is recommended)
Purchase M4VGear DRM Media Converter with $44.95 ($49.95).
M4VGear for Mac
Buy Mac Version
M4VGear for Windows

No comments:

Post a Comment